Thursday, November 19, 2009

1955 EPISOED SIX: Trip to the Meat Shop




- Streets of Castletown Hill -



Ryan : This place gives me the creeps..




Rogan: Yeah.. Even it's daylight, it's too scary..




Ryan : Ok Rogan, up ahead we will meet a dead end and then we turn left until we found a cinema.




Rogan: Uhh.. Ryan.. You may want to look in front of you..




Ryan : What's the matter? I.....................




Rogan : The street.. Cut in half.. The other part is gone..




Ryan : Luckily we can turn left.. Come on.. Let us go inside this book shop. Up ahead we will found the cinema.








- THE BOOK SHOP -





They enter the book shop, inside it looks like the place haven't been running for centuries..



Ryan : Rogan, over here. The door is stuck.. Can you help me find a key..



Rogan: Ok..



They search for the key.. Then Ryan found it. It is located between the files. Inside the file, there is another drawing and this time it is a picture of a adoption center.. Ryan take it.


Ryan unlocked the door, then in a flash, something assault him. Ryan kick it and said..

Ryan : Freeze!! Whoever you are!!

Rogan stunned. Then Ryan surprised when he realized that he kicked a woman. A survivor.

Ryan : Sorry ma'am. I tought that you are one of them.

? : It's ok.. What are you doing here?

Ryan : The most surprising question is why are you here?

? : I'm here because I need to find what happen to my friend here. She's been missing for 3 days. She said that she's here. In Castletown Hill. Your turn.

Ryan : We're here because we're investigating about a missing child named Alessa Milan. She was last seen 5 years ago, in Castletown Hill and the mystery of my dream.

? : You had a dream about this town too? I had the same dream too. About fire, girl in suffer..

Ryan : ...and a man who had been murdered by an evil countess..

? : Yeah... woah.. Oh, by the way. My name is Laura, Laura Sunderland.

Rogan: Sunderland? You mean, you're the daughter of the late Greg Sunderland??

Laura : Yeah.. You know him?

Rogan: He was my father's friend.. I'm sorry of your lost.

Laura : Thanks..

Ryan: Ok, Laura, where are you heading?

Laura : I'm kinda lost. I'm trying to find a map. I'm heading to.. wait.

Ryan : You'd got the drawing too.. What number is it?

Laura : Urm.. Number 2. I found it at the meat shop.. I think that this is the picture of a cinema and I found it until I heard a strange sound here and I found you guys.

Ryan : We're heading to the meat shop and.. since you found the 2nd clue.. Let us rearrange the pictures that we both found..

They assemble in numberic line..

1- Picture of the Meat Shop

2- Picture of The Cinema

3- Picture of Regency Hills Hotel

4- Picture of an Adoption Centre

Ryan : Okay, We'd been to Ashfield Elementary and Laura want to the Meat Shop. So, our next stop is The Cinema then Regency and Adoption Center.

Laura : Ok, let's go then.

The three of them go to the Cinema, the next clue awaits them....

No comments:

Post a Comment