Friday, November 13, 2009

1955 EPISOED FOUR:Nightmare at Ashfield Elementary School

Ryan : Umh.. argh... whh... First thing, I remembered.. Car crash.. Rogan.. Rogan?? Rogan, hey Rogan,, wake up!Wake up!!

Rogan: Wh?? What? Ryan.. Where are we?

Ryan : I don't know.. Wait here. Let me check outside.

Ryan going out from his car and walk straight to a big signboard..

Ryan : Castletown Hill.. We're here.. ( ash drop from above ) Ash? Hey Rogan! We're here!

Rogen got out from the car and head towards Ryan. He notice that ash comming like snow.. The car broke down and they have to walk all the wat to the main town of Castletown Hill. While walking, Ryan saw a girl in a school uniform. He run trough the girl. The girl saw him and she run from him..

Ryan : Hey! Little girl! Hey!! Come back from here! ( chasing the girl )

Rogan : Ryan!! Wait for me!!

The girl keep continue running away from them and lead them to an elementary school, Ashfield Elementary. She enters the school while Ryan and Rogan left behind. They got into the school and the girl is nowhere to be found. Ryan mutters and look at the school's map. He memorize it. On the other hand, Rogan found the keys of the school and a torchlight. He take the items. Then he found a memo on the table..

LIST OF MISSING STUDENTS
10. 05. 1955
1. Daniel Rachard
2. Frost Govenson
3. Betty Rosevelle
4. Alessa Milan
5. Casandra Davids
6. Lucy Graham
These are the students who are missing in this school. We don't know where they are but we will keep finding them.
Yours truly,
MR. KIRK S IRFAN
PRINCIPAL OF ASHFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Rogan take it and show it to Ryan.
Rogan: Ryan, look at what I've found. It is the memo about missing students here. Alessa Milan studied here and the principal is..
Ryan : My father?? But... My father never been here. This must be another Kirk Irfan.
Rogan : Did he ever told you about where you were born at?
Ryan : I never met my father and also my mother, I live with my grandarents until I graduate High School. My grandmother told me that my father died but where she didn't awnser and my mother also died because of a car crash at South Ashton, two months after I was born. The awnsers of my father's death is still remains a mystery for me..
Rogan : Well, who ever this Kirk is and it dosen't matter. I really need to go to the toilet right now.
Ryan : Allright follow me, the toilet is at 1st floor, right and turn left and..
Rogan : Ryan, you just show me the way.. I can't hold it much longer..
Ryan : If you took it that way and.. OK.
They go straight to the first floor and head to the toilet. Rogan got to do the nature buisness while Ryan wait for him. He looked at the mirror. At the sink, he saw a combat knife. He took it. Rogan finish his nature duty and look at his reflection. Meanwhile, a strange siren was heard and the toilet turns into a very bloody, rusty yet creepy..
Rogan : What's going on?
Ryan : I don't know but I have a strange feeling now..
The toilet remains a toilet but in a weird condition.
Rogan : Ryan, what date is today?
Ryan : May 15, it's 1a.m already..
Rogan : Oh my god... May 15?? The rumor..
Ryan : Yeah it's true allright.. It's true.. Can't deny it..

No comments:

Post a Comment